Sometimes Shipping/Postage fees are not being carried through to the final Paypal bill. Even though you have successfully set up selling online with Paypal and a ‘Buy Now’ button is showing next to your images and you have added extra Postage fees.
In that case you would need to login to your Paypal account and edit your settings there to allow an override.
To change your Paypal settings:
- Login to Paypal
- Click ‘Profile’ (in the top right corner)
- Click ‘Profile and Settings’
- Click ‘My Selling Preferences’
- Next to ‘Postage Calculations’ click ‘Update’
- At the bottom tick the box next to ‘Click here to allow transaction-based postage values to override the profile postage settings listed above (if profile settings are enabled’
- Click ‘Save’