Normally you should get an email notification when someone adds a comment on your website, or sends a message using your contact form.
In case you're not receiving notification emails for comments or contact form messages please check the following:
1. Check your spam/junk mail folder. The notifications might have ended up there.
To prevent this from happening, add our emails addresses to your contacts.
This will ensure our emails will always end up in your normal inbox.
2. Check we have your correct email address
- Login to your Control Panel
- Click ‘Settings’
- Click ‘Account Details’
And check if the email address is correct
3. Sometimes larger email services like Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo flag normal emails as spam and block messages from our servers completely.
If this happens, please contact your email service provider and ask them to allow the notification emails coming from our server into your inbox. Or if they are not responding, you can create a new email address at an email service that does not block the notifications.
4. This is only for member who own their own domain and are hosting their own email (the "option #3" CNAME record for hosting email)
You must use a different email address from that of your domain (e.g. a gmail or yahoo email address), otherwise the notifications will not get through.
5. You can always find the comments and contact form messages in your website control panel. We recommend you check these regularly if you think notifications are not coming through. Comments can be found by clicking ‘Comments’ in your Control Panel menu on the left.
Contact form messages can be found on your Control panel main page. Click 'Home' and scroll down to ‘Recent Messages’. Click ‘View all messages’ to view all your messages.