If you want to add a link to a page other than the links page, this is possible in your text editor. Please highlight your desired link text in your text editor and clicking the 'Link' icon in your text tool bar, then adding the link page address.
To add a clickable link to any of your pages:
- Login to your Control Panel
- Click ‘Pages’ -> Edit
- Find the page you want to create a link on and click ‘Edit Details’
- Create some text in the text editor or choose existing text
- Highlight the text you wish to be a link
- Click the ‘Link' icon in the text editor toolbar
- A pop up appears.
- Input the link address URL in the 'To what URL should this link go?
- Change the text as it will appear on your page if you wish. Do this in the 'text to display' field. If you wish to display the URL only, leave the URL here
- Click ‘Insert Link’
- Click ‘Save Changes’
For all methods to add links to your website, please see: Adding a link to another website