You can change the order of your images like this:
- Login to your Control Panel
- Click ‘Pages’ -> Edit
- Find the page you'd like to reorder the images for and click ‘Edit Details’
- Click 'Sort Images' (underneath the text editor)
- A pop-up will appear with a list of all the images on this page
- Drag and drop the images into the correct order. The top image will be put first on the page.
- When satisfied click ‘Save changes’ in the pop-up window
- Click the ‘close’ button in the bottom right of the pop-up window or press the Esc key.
- Click 'Save changes' in the page editor to finalize