A Terms and Conditions page is a smart way to inform your buyers about their rights when purchasing from you. Also it may even be a legal requirement in your country to publish terms of sale on your website.
Writing these yourself can be quite challenging. So we provide you with a template for Terms and Conditions which you are welcome to use on your website.
We have a tool that can generate a customized Terms and Conditions text based on your information.
To create yours:
- Login to your Control Panel
- Click ‘Settings’
- Click ‘My details on artweb.com’
- If prompted, enter in your login details
- Click ‘Edit info for buyers’
- Here you can create a customised Terms and Conditions page. On the left, fill in your information and click ‘Save changes’ at the bottom when finished.
- You can then cut and paste the text on the right side to a new page called ‘Terms and Conditions’ on your own website.
- Go back to your website Control Panel
- Click ‘Pages’ -> Add New
- Click ‘Create a Text Page’
- Paste the text into the text editor
- Rename the page title to ‘Terms and Conditions’
- Click ‘Publish'